Review Of: MailChimp
Use: Email Marketing
Really effective tool with great features
Value for Money
Not the chepest but reasonable pricing
Ease of use
User friendly for new bies
Really supportive team but slow replies
Pros & Cons
What we Liked
Best for Beginners
Amazing Landing Page builder
24/7 Email Chat Support
What we Don’t liked
High-Cost Subscription Plan
Low SPAM Protection
User Interface is too cluttered
Summary: Mailchimp is an amazing tool for those who are just starting out in the field of Email Marketing. If you are looking for a FREE tool for your business or website, then Mailchimp is the best option in the market.
The pricing plan is reasonable, but there are other tools available that can provide the same features at a very affordable pricing.
Take the free trial today
MailChimp is the first tool that comes to anybody’s mind when we talk about a Free email marketing tool. The reason behind that MailChimp gives you lots of value and features with their free plan.
In fact, Mailchimp has the biggest market share as compare to any email marketing software available in the internet. This 21 years old software is actually an email marketing giant.
This post is all about Mailchimp. You are going to have a detailed overview of this email marketing ‘Monkey’.
We are going to talk about all the features, pricing and it’s pros and cons in details. So let’s start with the most important question.
Who Is Mailchimp For?
Mailchimp is best suited for:-
- Website Owners
- E-commerce and Retail
- Agency Owners/Freelancers
- Beginners and Start-ups
Mailchimp has all the features that is required in an email marketing tool. So let’s have a look at the most important features of MailChimp.
1. Landing Page Builder: Just like other email marketing tool, Mailchimp provides a drag and drop landing page builder to its users that you can use to get sign-ups, lead generation and automation.
2. Free Plan: Mailchimp’s free plan is probably the best in the whole email marketing industry. You can have 2000 subscribers with Mailchimp’s Free plan and you can sent 10000 email every month while using their free plan.
3. Email Builder: MailChimp provides you the best email templates that you can use to create your email campaigns. They have 100+ email templates available with their free plan.
MailChimp’s Pros & Cons
What we Liked:-
1. Integrations: MailChimp’s integration and API features help you to integrate it with any software you want. It can help you to automate everything on your business.
And you can save your precious time, effort and money with these API’s and Integrations.
2. Thorough Reporting and Analytics:- The reporting and analytics of MailChimp is so accurate. It can help you to understand your target customers psychology and their behaviour as well.
Which will give you a plus point to increase your email campaign’s effectiveness in the long term.
What we Didn’t Liked:-
1. Automation: Mailchimp’s automation is pretty basic and not suitable for ecommerce and other similar fields. You can create a simple automations using Mailchimp.
But if you have a huge audience or email list, you need advanced automation features. Unfortunately, MailChimp does not have effective and advanced automation.
2. Deliverability: Mailchimp’s deliverability rate is acceptable. But most of the time it send your emails into the promotion tab of the receiver. And people who do not actively open their Promotion tabs, do not get to see those emails.
Fortunately, there are few ways available, that can help you increase your email deliverability rate.
⇒ Read: 5 tricks to improve your email deliverability rate in 2022
3. Pricing: When it comes to pricing, Mailchimp is costlier then other email marketing tools.
Though it provides you the full value for money, But their are cheaper and affordable alternatives available for Mailchimp.
My Honest Opinion
Mailchimp is the very first tool that I used for email marketing. Honestly, in my opinion, Mailchimp is the best tool for beginners, content creators and Freelancers.
But I do not recommend you to choose premium plan of mailchimp. If price is not a factor for you, then you should move towards other alternatives of mailchimp.
GetResponse and ActiveCampaign are some of the best alternatives of MailChimp.
As long as you are using the free plan, MailChimp is a great tool or you.