Review Of: ActiveCampaign
Use: Email Marketing
Great Tracking and Delivery rate
Value for Money
You will get more then you pay for
Ease of use
Take some times to get used to
Great support team with fast replies
Pros & Cons
What we Liked
Advanced CRM Features
What we Don’t liked
No Free Plan
Not for Beginners/Newbies
Summary: ActiveCampaign is Best tool for Professional Digital Marketer or Agency Owners. You can maintain all the Automation, CRM & Sales tracking with this simple software.
But if you are a Beginner, then you can use other email Marketing tools at starting. ActiveCampaign is not for newbies, so make sure you have some experience regarding Email Marketing.
You can get a 14-Day FREE trial from the link given below.
From $9/Month (FREE trial for 14 Days)
ActiveCampaign Detailed Review
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing tool with advanced CRM and Sales Features, But is this the ‘Perfect’ tool for you or your business?
Let’s have a wide look on ActiveCampaign.
In this blogpost, you are going to have a detailed overview of ActiveCampaign, it’s features and pricing plans, its pros and cons etc.
So let’s start with the most Important Question?
Who is ActiveCampaign For?
Active Campaign is best software for those who are
- Advanced Digital Marketer and Agency Owners.
- B2B &B2C Businesses
ActiveCampaign has all the basic features that are required or important for an email marketing software.
But As we mentioned earlier, ActiveCampaign is much more then just a simple email marketing tool. In fact, it is your complete marketing automation software.
Let’s have a look at the most amazing and useful features of this software.
1. Multiple Email Campaigns: If you are an activecamapign user, congratulations, because you can send multiple types of emails, whether it is for newsletter service whether it is an update for your customer or a broadcast email. Plus, you will get the best email deliverability rate for your email campaigns.
2. Advanced Automation: Since ActiveCampaign is an advanced email marketing software, you will get powerful and personalized email automation.
It means that you can easily create drip email sequences and customize the email journey people go through, based on their engagement and integration with your email content.
For example, you can send people down different ways based on if they have opened your emails, if they clicked any link on your email, or if they’ve visited a specific page of your website.
They also provide you some pre-made sequences based on different scenarios and different industries.
There are endless possibilities within activecampaign automation. You can automate almost your entire business by using activecampaign automation.
3. Forms and Landing Page Builders: ActiveCampaign provides you customizable forms and landing page templates based on different B2B and B2C businesses, that you can use to generate leads, getting target customers and subscribers. Their drag and drop landing page builder help you to do this easily.
ActiveCampaign Pros and Cons
What we liked:-
1. Deliverability rate: Deliverability rate is one of the most important factor when it comes to choose an email marketing tool for your business.
If we talk about ActiveCampaign, it’s deliverability rate is more then 95% which is actually considered as a good deliverability rate of an email marketing software.
2. Advance Integration: ActiveCampaign software consists with advance level of integration, which helps you to automate almost every part of your business.
If you are running an ecommerce store, or an agency or any business, these integration can help you to save your 1000s of dollars, your time and your money as well.
3. Thorough Reporting and Analytics: ActiveCampaign provides you a detailed report and analysis on how your subscribers and target customers are engaging with your emails.
It will track the geo-location, link clicks and page visits of your email subscribers. It will help you improve your email campaigns, your email engagement and most importantly revenue growth.
4. Support system: ActiveCampaign’s support system is probably, the best in the entire email marketing industry. If you are a beginner, they have free training available for you.
If you stuck at something or somewhere, their support team will create a separate and specific video for you, so that you can solve your problem.
They do not provide 24/7 support, but they appear online most of the time.
What we didn’t liked:-
1. No FREE plan: Though activecampaign provides you a free trial for first 14-days, so that you can get used to their software, It would be better if they provide a forever free plan for new users.
2. Not for beginners: As we mentioned earlier, ActiveCampaign is an advanced email marketing software. SO it is really difficult to understand its features if they are just starting out.
Plus, if you do not have an online business that requires these advance features, then activecamapign is not for you.
My Honest Opinion
As I mentioned earlier, ActiveCampaign is not for everyone. It is only created for advanced digital marketer.
But in my opinion, Whether you are a business owner or a beginner, if you want to learn about advance email automation and email marketing features, and if price is not a factor for you, then you should definitely try ActiveCampaign.